The Dejvice Dormitory
166 00 Praha 6 (Map)
|Phone:||224 310 583|
|Manager:||Ing. Janka Pavlovská
tel.: 224 317 174, 224 311 106
|Accommodation office:||Lenka Bedrníková
tel.: 224 390 113
The Studentský dům Canteen
The la fontanella Pizzeria
|I want to live in a dormitory Information and documents|
The dormitory is located in a peaceful part of Prague 6. It is a 10 minutes’ walk from Prague Castle and 10 minutes from the city centre by underground.
Accommodation office hours
|The Accommodation Office is located at the Sinkule Dormitory||
Accommodation in the Dejvická Dormitory
The capacity of dormitory - more than 130 beds. The rooms are arranged in the room unit system with either single or double rooms. Each room unit has private facilities with a shower. There is a room unit with single rooms for disabled students.
- Equipment and services provided to students (PDF)
- How to Set Up a Direct Debit (PDF)
- Student's estimated financial cost for accommodation and related charges (PDF)
- Information on student accommodation will be provided by the Accommodation Department of the SFA of the CTU in Prague.
- Accommodation rules (PDF)
The Dejvická Dormitory Amenities
Meals are served in a canteen (500 m); there are restaurants, clubs and bars in the area.
Sports facilities are available at the Sinkuleho Dormitory – tennis, football, handball, basketball, volleyball, netball.
The Sinkuleho Dormitory Club is active at the Dejvická and Sinkuleho Dormitories.
Catering - Congresses Accommodation Pricelist Canteens Daily Menus