The Hlávkova Dormitory
120 00 Praha 2 (Map)
|Telephone (Fax):||224 916 533|
tel.: 224 918 647
tel.: 224 922 134
|I want to live in a dormitory Information and documents|
The dormitory is located in the city centre. The building is listed as a protected structure.
Accommodation office hours
Office hours between the 1st and the 15th day of each month
Mo - Th 8.00 - 11.00; 12.00 - 14.00
Fr 8.00 - 11.00
Office hours from the 16th to the last day of each month
Mo - Th 8.00 - 10.00; 12.00 - 13.00
Fr 8.00 - 10.00
Accommodation in the Hlávkova Dormitory
The capacity of the dormitory - more than 220 beds in the room unit system. Each room unit has private facilities with a shower. Kitchens are shared on each floor. There is a common room in the building and a room with sports equipment in the basement.
- Equipment and services provided to students (PDF)
- How to Set Up a Direct Debit (PDF)
- Student's estimated financial cost for accommodation and related charges (PDF)
- Information on student accommodation will be provided by the Accommodation Department of the SFA of the CTU in Prague.
- Accommodation rules (PDF)
Opportunities in the Hlávkova Dormitory vicinity
The dormitory is located in the city centre. Therefore it can offer all advantages of the city life.
Catering - Congresses Accommodation Pricelist Canteens Daily Menus